Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Started Out Slow, But Got Better

Man, it was rough getting out of bed this morning! I didn’t sleep well at all last night; Randy had a snore fest going on. So, needless to say, I didn’t make it to Curves. Oh, well. It will be there on Wednesday!

So, the morning was taken up with Randy & I watching the news, drinking our coffee and catching up on our computer time.

Then, the sun came out and the patio was beckoning me so what else could I do but take myself outside while I did my Bible study lesson for tonight. It was just so very nice sitting out there. And while I was doing that, Randy got started cleaning the rig. It hasn’t been washed the whole time we’ve been here, so it is definitely overdue! He’ll take the next few days to get it done.

Once I was done with my study lesson, I took a 15 or 20 minute bike ride around the park. I needed to do some kind of exercise since I hadn’t gone to Curves. Once I got back I got my shower and plopped myself outside on the patio to continue enjoying the weather.

It actually got a little hot today – the thermometer read somewhere in the low 80s! But the breeze and the shade kept it very comfortable.

This evening I attended Bible study as usual. I am really enjoying this study on the women of the Bible. Lots of good lessons to be learned, some of them quite convicting. It’s so nice to study God’s Word and then be able to discuss it with people you respect.

We had dinner after I got home, Randy grilled chicken breasts and I cooked up some broccoli, it was yummy. The rest of the evening was spent in the usual way – TV and computer. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment