Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Laundry, Beading, & Potluck

This was a mixed bag of a day. With Curves being closed this week because of Spring Break, I walked with Randy and Blackie again this morning.

Then about 8:45 I went over to the laundry to get that started. After getting the washers going, I joined Ruth and Judy and a couple of women in the clubhouse craft room to learn how to make a bracelet. Ruth makes lots of different pieces of jewelry, so I asked her to teach me. I love bracelets and earrings, and I’m determined to make one bracelet and a pair of earrings. I’m halfway done with the bracelet. It takes a lot longer than I thought it would. But, I should get both done before we leave.

During the bracelet making, I was back and forth to the laundry room. By 11:15 I was done with both and back at the rig.

Randy was continuing his washing of the rig while I was at the clubhouse.

We spent the afternoon watching TV and cross stitching (me) and napping (Randy). :)

About 2pm I started making mac & cheese for the potluck this afternoon. A bunch of our neighbors got together for a “Michigan fish boil.” Yeah, it didn’t sound so good to me, either, but everyone said the fish was very tasty. Fish is not my favorite so I didn’t have any, but all the side dishes folks brought were really good! ;)

P1110482 P1110483 P1110484 P1110481 It was nice spending some last minute time with everyone.

After dinner Judy and I went to WalMart. I wanted to pick up a couple pair of capris and I’d seen they had some the last time we were there. I got three pair and left a very happy girl. :)

Another productive day! :) Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment