Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Few VERY Laid Back Days

I haven't posted a blog entry since Wednesday! Very unusual for me, but I wanted to spare y'all the boringness of repetitive entries. Repetitive? Yep! They would have all said pretty much the same thing - “hanging out at the rig, enjoying the beautiful weather.” 'Cause that's what we did, for the most part.

We also watched Kevin's puppies while he traveled to South Dakota to replace his lost driver's license. Those dogs are something else – walking them is like controlling runaway horses. They love being outside and they are very determined to get where they are going. And. They. Are. Strong. Very strong.

Today we got ourselves out to the early service at church. Then, we went to IHOP for a second attempt at me getting pumpkin pancakes. Success! They are serving them through the month of October, and possibly beyond. So, we had a very filling breakfast. Randy got the all-you-can-eat pancakes combo. How he can eat all that food is amazing to me. He ate five pancakes, five link sausages, two eggs and a side of hash browns. I didn't even finish my meal. AND he never gains weight!! Ugh. So annoying. :)

From breakfast we headed over to WalMart to pick up a few groceries; you know, bread, milk, lunchmeat, etc. With that chore done, we headed home.

We spent the afternoon watching TV and catching a little nap (well, I napped). Kevin finally made it home and our quiet time was over. :) Kevin fills a room like no one else.

That's about it for us. Not sure what's coming up this week, but I'll share it with you as it happens.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about Randy's ability to eat so much without gaining weight. I gained five pounds just reading about it!!!

    ReplyDelete