Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Very Productive Day

Randy was out the door first thing this morning. The truck was way past due for an oil change and there were a couple other things Randy wanted looked at, so off he went to the Ford dealership. This meant that I was all by myself for the morning.

Such an odd feeling to have the rig to myself for the day. As is the norm for most RVers, Randy & I spend most of our time together. So, to have several hours on my own, at home, is different. But, I was kinda looking forward to it. Not that I don't love being with Randy, but having time to myself every once in awhile is kinda nice. :)

And I used my time in a very productive manner. I shredded lots of paperwork; spent time on the phone trying to set up an appointment for DishNetwork to install satellite for Kevin; and completed the paperwork for Kevin's RV tags.

Yeah, I know, lots of “Kevin” work. :) But, I figure I have the time to do it, so why not?

Randy finally got home in the late afternoon and the truck is running great.

We had spinach quesadillas for dinner. Now we're settled in for the night. Hope your Monday got your week off to a good start!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment