Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Morning of Errands, Afternoon of Chillin’

Another day of truck-sharing. :) We're hoping this could be the last and Kevin's tags come in the mail tomorrow. But, if not? We'll just keep on doing what we do.

I took Kev to work this morning and went about my morning. I went to the bank, dropped prescriptions off at Walmart for refilling and went to Curves. After working out, I picked up the prescriptions, and headed over to the RV dealer where Kev bought his rig. Had to pick up a form that is needed to register his RV and get his South Dakota tags.

By the time I got home, it was lunch time and I was hungry. Randy and I had lunch and began our afternoon of chillin'. :)

Our evening began with breakfast for dinner. Randy took Kev to a buddy's for the evening and now we're back to relaxing. What a tough day this was! :)

I'm gonna have the morning to myself tomorrow. Randy's taking Blackie to the groomer and then he's taking the truck in for an oil change. I don't often have time by myself. Hmmmmmm . . . wonder what I can do??

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment