Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More of the Same

I know I'm not posting daily, but there just isn't much to share. When we leave Kansas on November 1. I'm sure I'll be back to everyday posting as we'll be traveling and playing much more. :) So until then, bear with me, okay?

We've been tending to the mundane, as is necessary even in this wonderful lifestyle. Yesterday, I got to Curves in the morning, after dropping Kev off at work. Then, I spent the next two hours at the laundramat. While I was doing that, Randy was home cleaning.

When I got home, he discovered a leak again. Thankfully, he was able to find it and determine he just needed to do some tightening of connections. Thank God! We do need to have our electric water heater repaired, though. It's always something!

Today was spent at home. I worked on completing forms to register Kevin's truck in South Dakota. Yes, I know he should be doing it, but while he's at work, it's easier for me to get the forms completed for his signature. He signed them when he was home for lunch and I took them to the post office for mailing. Hopefully, he'll have his tags by the middle of next week and there'll be no more need to share our truck. That will be very nice! :)

We've been enjoying lovely weather, sunshine and high 70s. The nights are getting cooler, though. But, that's how we like it.

Hope you all are enjoying life wherever you find yourselves. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment