Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I am EXHAUSTED! I started my day at 4:30 this morning and didn't stop until about 5pm when I put dinner in the oven. Ugh. Can I have my lazy back??? Please!

I had to take Kev to work this morning at 4:45 and then pick him back up about 7:45 from PT. Then, it was back to work about 9am. From there I went to Curves, worked out, and it was on to the laundramat. I spent a couple of hours doing laundry, then headed home.

While I was playing chauffeur and doing laundry, Randy was hard at work at home. He cleaned the air conditioning filters and fans, hung my jewelry holder, washed dishes and more. I love that he enjoys piddling around the RV. :)

When I got home, it was time to walk Kevin's dogs. Since we're a one truck family, Kev's staying at work during lunch hour, so we're walking dogs. I don't mind, really. When the weather is nice, it's a good reason to get out and move. Otherwise, I can easily become a recliner potato (I don't sit on the couch.)

Just as I was relaxing and feeling a nap coming on, Kevin texted me to come get him. Figures. But, back in the truck I got and off I went. Am I a good mommy or what? I think “what” is probably the right answer!!

We had chicken and noodle casserole for dinner and it must have been good – there were no leftovers!

Now it's time for a little TV comedy. Then, sleep is going to feel really good.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment