Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The End of Another Month

Man! October went by twice as fast as September was slow. It's hard to believe tomorrow is November. But, here it is.

I'm glad to say that October was a much better month, emotionally, than the last couple have been. We've seen Kevin settle into his new life and he's doing really well. Praise God. I am grateful for His provision and His grace.

As we say good-bye to the last couple of months, I want to take a moment here in the blog to say thank you once more to all of you who have supported us while we have helped Kevin get back on his feet. I know many of you have prayed even when we didn't know it; you've sent emails and posted comments on the blog; and some of you called just to say you were thinking of us.

And many of you we've never even met! That's the amazing world of RVers. We reach out to each other when needed and it doesn't matter if we've met in person. We just do it because we are bonded through this fantastic lifestyle. It is truly a gift from God.

I have learned even more about myself over these past few months, not all of it pleasant. But, I've also learned that we have some fabulous friends. And I am grateful.

So, here's to November! Safe travels; fun explorations; and meeting up with friends and family. WooHOOOOOOO!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment