Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, November 29, 2010

NOT a Manic Monday

It was oh, so nice to get back to our routine, which is really not a routine because we have no agenda. But, it's our own form of a routine. Confused? :)

After sleeping in to a little past 7am (which is late for me anymore), I had my quiet time while Randy took Blackie for his morning walk. After that we got our first cups of coffee and checked out what was happening in cyber space. I got caught up on Facebook, finished my cup of coffee and got myself out the door to Curves.

I had not been to Curves since we left Knoxville! I was not looking forward to getting back into it 'cause I knew it would feel like starting all over. Plus, this cold is still kicking my butt. I persevered, however, and went. I was pleasantly surprised – it wasn't so bad. I worked up a sweat and felt pretty good. At least as good as I usually feel about working out! :)

Once I got home and grabbed a shower, I was done for the day. All I wanted to do was sit in my recliner and catch up on the TV shows we've DVR'd over the last few weeks. And that's pretty much what I did! I did get birthday and anniversary cards written for the month, so they are ready to mail at the appropriate time. So that was something productive.

Randy was a busy bee. He put the awning out, laid down the outside mat, put up our awning lights and got the banners and bird feeders out for me to put where I want them.

Dinner was chicken pesto pasta. Yummy.

And now, we're settled in for the night. And that's our routine! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment