Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

They Arrived!

Since Wednesday Randy and I have been on the go. We picked up Jason, Lindsay & Reagan at the airport around 2pm and off we went.

They're here!!!

Our destination was Downtown Disney's Marketplace.

P1120616

The first place we hit was the Legos store. If you're a Legos fan, this is where you need to be. There are several “sculptures” and even a dragon in the water!

DSC_0146 DSC_0148 DSC_0152

Lindsay scheduled a princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Reagan as a surprise. This salon was wild – about ten chairs filled with little girls getting “their princess on.”

P1120640

Oh, my. From hair to makeup to nails to costume, these little girls walked in as normal,everyday little girls and left as the princess of their choice. Very cool.

The process of becoming a princess:

Before the makeover P1120642 P1120648 P1120655 P1120659 Princess Reagan P1120665

After the transformation, we explored the marketplace a bit. There's always a bit of fun around every corner when you're at Disney!

P1120676 DSC_0214 DSC_0220

Our evening ended with dinner at Rain Forest Cafe. I know this is a restaurant exclusive to Disney, but Randy & I had never been and it's a neat theme restaurant. We had a good meal and enjoyed the animals.

Eventually, it was time to head back to the campground. We needed to get our rest 'cause we had big days ahead of us.

I'm going to post a few blog entries over the next couple of days so I can share our Disney vacation with you. If I tried to do it all in one, you'd still be reading it come Thanksgiving! And as much as I know you just love my blog, I'm pretty sure you've got a few other things to do this week. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment