Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One More Month?

Yes, it's hard to believe there is just month left in 2010. But, there it is. Soon, we'll be ringing in 2011. Well, Randy always says that time flies when you're having fun! :) Not all of 2010 was fun, but I gotta say, for the most part it was. This life we live is not too shabby.

We woke up to rain this morning. It rained off and on for most of the day. By late this afternoon, it was gone. It was pretty humid all day with temps in the 70s. But,that's gonna change. The temps are going to drop about 20 degrees tomorrow, but it's supposed to get sunny. I can handle temps in the 50s when it's sunny!

We didn't do much today. This cold I've had for over a week just won't let up. And I woke up with a headache as well. Ugh. So, I pretty much did nothing. Well, that's not true. I did begin writing our Christmas cards. I got about three quarters of them done. I have cut way back on the number we're sending this year – under 50. Trying to be a bit more frugal. Randy did his usual – walking Blackie, washing dishes, and reading his computer articles.

We continued catching up on the shows we'd DVR'd over the past couple of weeks. I think we're pretty caught up at this point. Whew! It's a tough job, but we are up to it! :)

Tomorrow's the first of the month. That's our big day – pay day!! :) Going to the bank, the grocery and get the truck fueled up. Such excitement. Don't be jealous. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. But I am jealous! You're in the south - relatively warm - doing what you love - loving what you do. What can be better than that?

    ReplyDelete