Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Lazy Weekend

Oh, my. I don't think I've ever been this lazy. Well, not recently, at least. I'm sure my mother could rattle off plenty of times she thought I was being lazy. ;) Anyway, Randy & I have been total couch potatoes, to the point of taking very long naps both days.

I am not feeling all that great, so that's my excuse, er, um, I mean, reason. I've got a cold or bronchitis or some kind of crud trying to take hold. I'm hoping it will just go away, but probably not. I'll mot likely end up going to the walk-in clinic in town. Lovely.

We did rouse ourselves long enough this morning to make a run to WalMart. And, since we were doing that, AND it was only 8:45, seems reasonable for us to stop for breakfast at Golden Corral. I mean, my mom always told me not to go to the grocery on an empty stomach. So, I was being responsible, right?

That's the second time I've mentioned my mother in this post. Hmmmmmmm . . . any psychologists out there????

Okay, that's enough foolishness. Dinner is done. Randy is cleaning up the kitchen and we're settling in for another quiet evening. Gosh, I'm not sure if I can stand the excitement!!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment