Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a Hottie!

No, I'm not talking about me! Settle down. :)

I'm talking about what everyone else is talking about – the weather!! Just like the winter was unusual, seems like the summer is going to be the same way. Most everyone is experiencing this hot weather. The thermometer crept very close to 100* here. That's just too flippin' hot!

We did a whole lot of nothin' today; our main intent was to stay cool. And I think we accomplished that. I did go to Curves first thing this morning, so I got my workout in. I made some decent progress on my cross stitching. I also got a nap. :) I think I may be getting a cold. Fun. :(

Randy's been working on transferring all his e-newsletters over to our new Gmail account. It's been rather frustrating for him 'cause his netbook keeps freezing up. He's not been a happy camper.

I did go outside long enough to take some pictures of Dan & Debbie's home. Dan has turned his yard into a showplace. Just gorgeous. I thought I'd share . . .

Dan & Debbie Domer's home P1120030 P1120033 P1120034Dan's gardens P1120037 P1120039 P1120032

Other than that, it's been a quiet day. Debbie was at work. Dan piddled out in his yard early in the morning, then met his son and grandkids for lunch. The grandkids ended up coming home with him.

We did have a big dinner – lots of people and food. Dan & Debbie's eldest son and his family live close by, so when they picked up the kids they ended up staying for dinner. It was a “clean out the frig of leftovers” dinner, which in my humble opinion is always a good meal.

Now, it's time to watch the results show for SYTYCD and just settle in.

Hope you're staying cool wherever you are! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment