Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A Morning at the Park

Lindsay had something to do this morning and she could have taken Reagan, but it would be easier if she didn't have to. So, I met them at a local library that also has a playground next to it. Lins went off to her appointment and Reagan and I spent the next couple of hours playing in the park and the library.

The weather again was gorgeous – temps in the 70s, a nice breeze, and no humidity – a perfect day to be outside. It was fun watching Reagan play on all of the park equipment and push her on the swings. She's just getting the “pumping” down when swinging. But, she prefers to be pushed! :)

A morning at the park P1110805 P1110807 P1110808 P1110809 P1110814

We also returned her library books and got more. I even got my own library card! I can't wait to use it. We sat outside and read a book and played. Reagan has a fantastic imagination. I watched her play with her puppy, Princess; taking her for a walk, feeding her, and playing fetch with her. All the while, the puppy was an imaginary one! It was great.

About noon Lindsay returned and it was time to say good-bye for the day. It was a fun morning.

This afternoon was spent much as yesterday's was – me out on the patio in my recliner, reading and napping; Randy inside on the computer and watching TV. Another great afternoon of retirement. :)

For dinner I made a new dish that Lindsay gave me the recipe for, Chicken Pesto Pasta. It was so tasty! It's gonna be added to the meal rotation.

That's it for today. Hope your week is going well. Until the next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay7:19 PM

    Glad you liked that recipe. I thought it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, hello, would love some new recipes. You can't say you made a tasty new dish and not share with us!
    Post it!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL these last few days. I wish all of summer could be like this.

    2. Christopher just learned to pump himself on the swings. It's wonderful to watch him... from the shade :-)

    3. You're sending me that recipe, right?

    ReplyDelete