Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Mundane

Even in the exciting life of full-time RVing, there is the mundane. And today was a day for that.

After sleeping in until 7am (no alarm today!), Randy & I had our coffee and computered a bit, then we ate some breakfast before it was time for Randy to go to work and me to get the laundry started. Thankfully, I only had two loads this week, so it would go fairly quickly. There are only two washers and two dryers here, so every other week when I have three loads, it's more of a pain to do laundry.

In between switching loads, I had my devotional time, talked to Lindsay and my mom. I had a nice talk with my mom, it had been several days since we'd spoken, which is kinda unusual. We got caught up with each other and other members of the family. She and my dad are doing great! I'm so grateful to have both my parents living and doing pretty well for being 78 and 83.

Once the laundry was done, I worked out, walking 3 miles in about 42 minutes. Then, it was time to get dinner ready. I made taco pie, got it in the oven and headed for the shower. :)

Randy got home from work about 12:30, just as I put dinner in the oven. Good timing, darlin'!

We ate dinner about 1pm. Afterward, we just relaxed and watched some TV. I also updated our finances and reconciled the bank statement.

Yes, the mundane is not exciting, but very necessary.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay7:07 AM

    So you're calling talking to me mundane, huh?? I see how it is... ;)

    ReplyDelete