Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whew!

Have you ever felt like you've been shot of a cannon??!?!!! That's how I've felt all day! From the time I opened the office this morning until I just sat down to write this post, I feel like I've been trying to catch up to myself!

It was a busy day at the office, lots of calls and folks coming in off the road. That's a good thing! We're also hosting an RV club this weekend, beginning tomorrow, so there are lots of last minute details for that as well.

And we had a couple coming in after the office closed. I would be off to choir, so Randy was going to greet them as Andy & Alicia were away. When I got home, I found out the couple didn't stay. Unfortunately, they were unhappy with the site they were given and nothing Randy could do/offer would make them happy. I feel badly that we couldn't accommodate them, but we had no FHU sites left to offer them. They were quite annoyed and left mad. It's upsetting because we know that's going to be someone who will bad mouth the park, but Randy did everything he could to help them, but they wouldn't have it.

Whaddya gonna do. Ya can't win 'em all, I guess. Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I can't even imagine leaving angry with Randy or something he was trying to do. That stinks. Glad your hectic day is over.
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people cannot be pleased no matter what you do. Don't feel bad, I'm sure Randy did every thing he could.

    Hugs, Jim

    ReplyDelete