Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Just a Short Post

Just a note this afternoon, 'cause we're going down to my sister's for dinner a little later and I don't think I'll feel like posting when I get home tonight.

Felt more like me when I got up this morning. I decided to hit Curves a little later than usual, though, 'cause I wanted to get my nails done today, too, and the nail salon is just down the street from Curves. So, I spent this morning having my coffee and reading the blogs. I got out the door about 8:30.

Did my time at Curves (I make it sound like prison time, don't i?) and then spent an hour or so getting pampered at the nail salon. There's nothing like a pedicure, I'll tell ya! ;)

Looking forward to spending some time with my sister and bro-in-law tonight. The summer's been so busy we've only seen each other at family functions so we've not had any good sister time. That should be remedied tonight. Randy & Lou will have to fend for themselves! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment