Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, September 01, 2008

It was a NO Labor Day for Me! :)

Gosh, if I keep having these lazy days, no one is gonna want to read my blog!! Sorry, folks, not much to report again today. I did make a big breakfast for Randy and my folks; eggs, scrapple, sausage, and biscuits. That was about the extent of my doings, although I did make more progress on my cross-stitch project for Reagan.

Tomorrow will be bank day, gotta get that cash for the month! Then, we'll pack up the truck, well, Randy will pack up the truck and we'll head up the road, back home.

While we didn't do a lot while visiting with my folks, it's been nice hanging out with them. So often we see each other at family functions so there's not a lot of one-on-one time. I love my folks so very much and it's nice to just be able to sit and talk together. We'll see each one more time at Reagan's birthday party before we leave for our fall trip.

So glad that Gustav was less than thought he'd be! Now, we need to be praying for Florida and the southern East Coast with Hanna & Ike on the way.

Hope everyone's had a great long weekend. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment