Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Slow Sunday

I slept in until almost 8:00 this morning! That's very unusual for me; I'm usually up by 7 at the latest. But, we had nothing to do and nowhere to go, so it was nice to sit, have coffee, read the blogs I follow and just enjoy the morning.

I gotta tell you, and I don't mean to be ugly, but it's really cool to be in a full campground on a Sunday morning and watch most everyone else break camp 'cause they have to go home - and we DON'T!! ;) Now, many of the full-timers out there dread the weekend campers. I don't; I remember when our family could only camp on weekends or for vacation, so weekenders don't bother me. But, it's still fun to know that when the weekend is over, WE don't have to go home 'cause we ARE home!!

So, today we just enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and relaxed. Randy & I have gotten very good at relaxing. If it were an Olympic event, we might even be able to make the team! That's how good we are at it.

That's it for now. As I'm typing this, I'm watching the Emmys. And that's my evening. Tomorrow we're going to check out Riverside Drive which has historic homes and a walking tour. I'm looking forward to that.

Until the next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. I for one, LOVE watching the weekend campers go home.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm perfecting the art of relaxing when I should be doing laundry. Think there's money in that talent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:07 AM

    I love your blog site... it makes me feel that I am with the 3 of you and your pictures turn our great.

    Now that we have a seasonal site we don't have to pack up each weekend... and its nice. We too sit and watch people doing it and say "man, glad we are not doing all of that"..... :>)

    Penny

    ReplyDelete