Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lazy Days

Sorry for not posting yesterday - I completely forgot! I guess I got so caught up in Dancing with the Stars that I didn't think about the blog. Of course, there really isn't much to share with you all.

Yesterday I found the local Curves and did my duty. Later, Dan, Randy & I got a "picnic" lunch together and took it to Debbie's office and had lunch with her. We were even able to help her a little with some tasks she needed to get done.

I cooked dinner for us last night - Spinach & Cheese Quesadillas. Yum. I love those. They've become a staple in our house, er, RV. :)

The evening ended with the six of us spread through the house watching our various shows.

Today looks like it's going to be even more laid back than yesterday - if you can believe that! I did go to Curves this morning, but that's been about it.

I am cooking dinner again tonight. I know, I know. Hard to believe, but I figured if Debbie has to go to work every day and they are kind enough to let us mooch accommodations, it's the least I can do. Tonight's menu is meat loaf, broccoli and potatoes au gratin. The potatoes are actually from Omaha Steaks are not the casserole kind of au gratin, but each potato is stuffed. We'll see what they taste like.

Now that your heart is racing from reading about the exciting day we've got planned, you can settle down and get it back to normal! ;) Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have something more to share 'cause I think we may do some sightseeing. Hang on 'til then!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment