Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Not Much Happening

This was a very quiet day. The only time we left the RV was to walk Blackie. And yes, I actually went along on one of his walks!

We spent the day in front of the TV, catching up on all of the shows we'd DVR'd. Lots of time was logged on the computers, as well. I also spent some time cross stitching. So, as you can see, the Guilers were not very productive today. But, it was a good day anyway.

Tomorrow Lins, Reagan & I are going to my folks' for a few days. Randy and Blackie are staying home. I'm looking forward to seeing Mommy & Daddy. It may be the last time I see them before heading south next month.

Hope your Saturday was a good one. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment