Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pretty Routine Day

Life is back to normal, I'd say. After reading my Scripture reading for the day, I got myself out the door to Curves. I sure didn't want to! It' always amazes me how fast I can get out of THAT habit. :) I've been going to a different club the last couple of times - it's 6 miles closer than the one I belong to. I wanted to try it for awhile before deciding whether or not to transfer my membership next summer. I think I will, though. The women have been very nice and welcoming. So, once I get back from Alabama next May, I'll have my membership transferred to this new club in East Berlin.

The rest of the day was spent on my cross stitch project. I'm just about done with the stitching part. I need to get a backing sewn on and then it will be done. YAY!

I also put together our dinner casserole for the evening; we're taking it to Lindsay's. I made Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti, which is one of my favorites.

A little before 4pm, we packed up the laundry, Blackie, and dinner and headed over to the Lindsay's for the evening. In addition to doing our wash, we were on Reagan duty after dinner as Lindsay was going to parent orientation for Reagan's preschool. We weren't on duty long, though, 'cause Jason got home about 40 minutes after Lins left. And since he'd been away since Sunday, we left pretty soon after he arrived so he and Reagan could have time together.

Now, I'm just watching TV, posting this entry as well as another one, then it'll be veg time. :) Not much planned for tomorrow other than a trip to Curves. Looking forward to just hanging around the RV.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Debbie's ex boss is now cruising on her houseboat with her husband. They took a year off to motorboat up the East Coast and Canada. The website is salvagecrew.com I thought you might enjoy reading about their journey!

    ReplyDelete