Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Four to Go

Yes. Just four more days and we are headed south. So, it's that time when we start putting the rig in order to travel.

After my workout at Curves this morning, I came home had my coffee and read my Scripture for the day, then caught up on the blogs. After grabbing some breakfast, I started working on some financial paperwork I needed to do. Randy was outside mowing the site, putting away our banners and generally cleaning up the site.

Spent a couple of hours catching up on just some of the programs we'd DVR'd while we were away. Still have more to watch.

This evening we met Lee for dinner. Wanted to spend an evening with him before we took off.

That's it for now. Not very exciting, huh? I hoping to see Lins & Reagan tomorrow - they've been away since the middle of last week and I gotta get as much time with them as possible before leaving. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment