Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two More Sleeps . . .

. . . that's how long, in Reagan-speak, we have until we pull out. I don't think it's sunk in yet. But, I'm sure it will Friday morning.

No post yesterday due to the nasty headache I woke up with and fought all day long. Ugh! We did manage to go to the eye doctor and pick up my new glasses - they are SO cool. I love them. Very different from anything I've ever worn before. Guess I should have taken a picture to share with you. We also dropped in on Lins for just a few minutes as we had to pick up our mail. Of course, it didn't hurt that I got to spend some time with my girls, either. :)

This morning I got myself up and out the door to Curves early. I had to go first thing as Randy was taking the truck to the shop to get the fluids checked out before we left. After I got home, I caught up on my blog reading as I didn't even pick up the computer yesterday until late in the evening.

Once I got my reading done and had something to eat, I cleaned the bathroom, put away some laundry from last week (!), and did some cross stitching. I've started on Christmas projects now!

Randy got home from the dealer and worked outside, doing more getting-ready-to-travel chores. He also dumped the tanks.

In between all of this excitement, (hahaha) Lins called and we decided to meet for dinner. I'm up for whatever gets us the most time together. We went to Applebee's; I'm sure that was Reagan's pick 'cause that's her favorite restaurant. :)

The best part of the evening was when Reagan climbed into my lap and laid her head on my chest, looked up at me and said, "I love you, Nana." There's nothing like that in the whole world.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you and Randy Friday night. I guess this means I better get the house clean! Oh, and Cammy says hi to Blackie. She says he's her boyfriend, but I'm sure I believe her..she can be such a liar!

    ReplyDelete