Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Beautiful Start to September

Another beautiful day in Central PA! :) When I left for Curves this morning, it was 50 degrees outside! (And only 55 inside!)

Back from Curves, I had my morning coffee and sat down to read my Scripture selection for the morning. Nope, didn't work. Couldn't log on to the WiFi for some reason so I plugged in the aircard, but the connection was very slow this morning. So, that didn't happen. Figured I might as well get my shower and get ready for the day.

Randy, Lindsay, Reagan and I went to Long's Park today. This is a beautiful city park in Lancaster that has many playground areas, a couple of pavilions, an amphitheater, a petting zoo, a lake with a walking path around it, and probably more that we didn't see. Lots of events are held here, with the most recent being a car show that Jason, Lins & Reagan attended. Coming up this weekend is an arts & crafts festival that looks pretty good.

We took a picnic lunch and totally enjoyed the gorgeous weather. Reagan had a blast on a big playground that was constructed of wood and looked like a castle to me. It had a maze running through it and lots of cool climbing stuff and swings and anything a kid could ask for.

I took lots of pictures, but unfortunately, I can't get them off my camera right now because it seems the USB cord has gone bad. I'm hoping to remedy that tomorrow.

After the park we stopped at Target and Michael's. I was able to pick up a few Christmas gifts which is nice. I don't usually do that this early, but these were just screaming at me. :)

The rest of the day was spent back at the rig, me sitting outside reading & resting and Randy inside watching TV and on the computer. Another great day in the life!

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Maybe spraying some contact cleaner in the camera contacts will make your cord work. Mine did the same thing, and that is how I fixed it.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny!! Thank you SO much for your suggestion. It worked! Really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete