Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nuttin’, Honey

That’s what I told Randy I was going to do today. And that’s pretty much what I did. Usually, Tuesday is a music day, but I had decided yesterday that I wasn’t going. I just needed a do-nothing day, and that’s what I got. :) I even slept ‘til almost 7:30am!!

When I finally got up, I threw on some grubby clothes and settled myself in the recliner with a cup of coffee and began reading blogs and catching up on Facebook. Once I was all caught up on my blogging and FB buddies, I talked to Lins & Reagan on the phone for a bit. They had been to NYC for the weekend and I got the scoop on that visit. It is so much fun to hear about life from Reagan’s point of view! :)

The most productive thing I did was write Easter cards and get them in the mail. And there were 15 of them, so I think that counts as productive, don’t you? :)

For the rest of the day, Randy & I just watched some DVR’d programs as well as some of the HBO John Adams series we borrowed from Darrell & Judy.

We were really bad – today was simply gorgeous, weather-wise and we were inside most of the day. We should have been outside enjoying the sunshine. Oh, well. I’m sure we’ll get out there another day.

That’s it. Now I need to write my March letter to Reagan. Hope you’re having a good week, wherever you may be!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment