Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well . . .

. . . I woke up to another headache this morning. I'm thinking today was due to the changing weather, but who knows? Anyway, this made for a very slow-moving morning.

Randy had planned to go with me to Curves so he could get a propane tank filled, and that mean we wouldn't leave until about 7:30 anyway. But, it was about an hour later than that I felt able to function enough to go. I really felt cruddy, but as I've said before, I've found that exercise can ease the pain of my headaches, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I didn't exercise as vigorously as usual but I got through two circuits, worked up a sweat and I was done.

For the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon, I was in the recliner, watching TV. I did get some cross stitching done, but that was about the extent of my exertions.

However, Randy was a cleaning machine again today. Yesterday, he vacuumed and dusted all of the living room/kitchen/dining room area of the coach. And when he does a thorough job, he takes several hours to do that. Yes, I know we live in less than 500 square feet, but this man is a whirling dervish when he's cleaning! Today, he was cleaning the bedroom/bathroom area. Again, a couple of hours worth of cleaning. Too bad I can't rent him out! :)

Late this afternoon, we rode with Dick & Pat over to the ice cream parlor in Summerdale. It's a cute place, very reminscent of a '50s parlor. (At least, that's what I'm told - I'm much too young to know that personally! ;) The guys got banana splits while Pat & I got waffle cones. All of us were happy with our choices.

Tonight, my headache has somewhat abated, it's just there. So, there won't be a lot going on in our coach tonight; not that there every is! More TV and maybe something to eat at some point. We're both still pretty full of ice cream!

Oh! And today was an absolutely gorgeous day, weatherwise! It got up in the mid-70s with sunny skies most of the day. We thought we were going to get rained late this afternoon, but it never materialized. Definitely can get used to this.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment