Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Relaxing Monday

I sure enjoyed today; we had nothing on the calendar. So, that's pretty much what we did. I went to Curves first thing this morning, then came home, got a shower, then had my coffee while I caught up on my blog reading and Facebook updates. Yes, I am glued to my computer, I'll admit it. :)

While Randy watched TV inside, I was outside in my lounge chair enjoying the 70 degree temps and sunshine. I finished my Bible study lesson for tonight and then cross stitched for awhile. It was just wonderful.

This evening I went to Bible study and picked up for pizzas for dinner on the way home. I had a hankering for a mushroom pizza. Imagine my disappointment when I got home and found that I got a sausage pizza instead! I was so bummed. Oh, well. Not the end of the world. It wasn't the best pizza, but it filled the void.

It was a good day, all in all. And I'm grateful.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment