Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hobbling

Not only did I stay off my feet yesterday, I wasn't much better today! We didn't even go to church today because I just couldn't walk well enough to get in the building! Dadgum, these blisters hurt!! But, each day is better than the one before, so I think I'll live. ;)

So, I've spent the last couple of days in my recliner, cross stitching, reading, computering, and watching TV. Okay, okay!! I hear you saying, “So, what's so different about that than any other day”???? :)

The only difference is I was restricted to my chair rather than it being voluntary!

Randy was a busy guy today. He has taken good care of me in addition to his normal chores.

No Curves for me tomorrow. We'll see what else I can get into. :)

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Take care of your feet and don't let those blisters get infected. Good excuse to do more "sitting" activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Blisters are the worst! Enjoy taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete