Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Another Day in the Life . . .

Gosh, it's nice to walk normally again! :) I'm so grateful my feet healed so quickly. I'm sure it's because of the good nursing care I got from my fabulous hubby! :)

Randy & I spent the morning playing music with the Pickers. Afterward, we joined several others for lunch at a Chinese buffet. We hadn't been there for awhile, so it tasted sooooo good. Of course, I overate, as usual. Just can't seem to say no to a second trip to the buffet.

After lunch, we stopped at WalMart to pick up prescriptions and a few grocery items.

Once we were home, it was time to veg. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Well, I should say I didn't sleep last night! It was almost 4am before I fell asleep and the alarm went off at 6:30!! Needless to say, I was ready for my recliner by the time we got home.

Randy watched TV upstairs while I caught up on my shows in the living room. I napped little, but not as much as I thought I would. I also continued working on my cross stitch project.

Darrell & Judy stopped by for a chat, which is always a good thing.

This evening we're just watching TV and continuing to work on our relaxation skills. We want to keep them sharp!! :)

And to leave you with a smile, here's what all the divas-in-training are wearing to bed these days!!

Diva-in-training

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I am a cross stitcher too but only pull my projects out when it's above 60 degree out - i don't do well with needles when my fingers are cold. I too always make a 2 trip to a buffet bar and then I walk it off later to make up for it. lol not easy to say no. Enjoyed your article and now a FAN!!
    I'm Evielynne and currently we are in OR till May and then we head to ID...

    ReplyDelete