Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Okay, Enough!

Third busy day in a row! Enough, already. Isn't retirement supposed to be carefree and loose? :)

As is our usual routine on the first of the month, we went to breakfast then headed to Florida to the bank and WalMart. We started doing our first-of-the-month grocery run in Florida because we found out that Florida does not charge sales tax on food items. While you don't save that much money, every little bit helps.

By the time we got home it was about 2pm and I was ready to drop. I had woken up with a nasty headache and it was not any better, plus I was nauseous. Ugh. But, we still had to put the groceries away and portion out the meat for freezing.

Got the groceries put away and I still had one more project to do before I could sit. I had to put together a couple of packages for mailing. I got them ready and Randy took me to the post office.

Then, I got to sit down. And I've been sitting ever since! And my headache still hasn't gone away. Ugh. But, it will eventually. No biggie.

Tomorrow's the day!! Randy is taking the truck to the shop to finally get the body work done from our interaction with the deer back in January! Yes, finally. It'll be in the shop for about a week. Since we have no rental car coverage, we'll be at the mercy of friends for rides. But, you know what? If we don't go anywhere, that'll be okay, too. We'll survive. :)

Lastly, a shout out to Dr. Seuss – Happy Birthday!!

Happy bday, Dr. Seuss!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Cat in the Hat photo. Did you have Green eggs and ham for breakfast? I love Dr. Seuss. Good luck on the truck repairs.

    ReplyDelete