Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Much Better

Although I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning, it faded as the day wore. I am happy to say that as I write this – NO HEADACHE! :) Shhhhhh, don't tell 'cause I don't want it coming back!

I had a great morning playing music with Jam 'N Folks. We played through songs we'll be performing in a couple of weeks. Lots of good music.

On the way home, Pat & I stopped at Punta Clara Kitchen, located in beautiful Point Clear. It was started back in 1952 by Dorothy Pacey as a hobby and is now boasting its third generation of involved family members! Everything is made right there and the concoctions are as varied as they are delicious. They have lots of candy and jellies out for tasting – we could have eaten lunch right there! This is a place I definitely need to stay away from. :)

Then I came home to a clean RV – Randy was busy while I was gone. :)

Randy's out at Pops rehearsal tonight, so I'm enjoying some quiet time. I don't get the RV to myself very often.

Apparently, we looking at some nasty storms coming through late tonight and tomorrow. Shucks, guess we'll have to stay in and take it easy tomorrow. Gosh, I hate when that happens! :)

But, a sure sign Spring is on the way – a boy on his bike. Our grandson, Tommy!

Tommy on his bike

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. It's been raining so much up here in Rufus, OR... I am ready to skip Spring and jump right into Summer. Oh the goodie shop sounds great. do they carry sugar-free items? We are so stuck in doors AGAIN and I will crochet AGAIN... you?

    ReplyDelete