Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not Much Happening

I feel like I've been posting the same things each day 'cause we're not doing a lot right now. So, I hope I'm not boring you with the mundane details of our lives! ;)

Well, Randy is a member of the Baldwin Pops Orchestra! He said that the folks were very nice and he enjoyed playing again. I am so happy for him. Music has been part of Randy's life for over 50 years and I hated that he wasn't using his gift. It'll be great seeing him play again!

Boy, it got cold here quick! I know a lot of you are feeling that cold front, too. It was 35 degrees this morning when I went to Curves! UGH! The truck had frost on the windshield. Aren't I in the deep south???? It warmed up nicely to about 70 this afternoon, thank God. It's not supposed to be as cold tonight and warmer as the week continues. YAY!

This evening we went out with Roy & Barb to a local seafood place. They are leaving tomorrow morning to workamp at the Escapees park in Tennessee. I'm sorry to see them leave, but now that we've reestablished contact, we'll be able to keep up with each other. We'll say good-bye in the morning.

That's all I've got for now. Take care. Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping it was warmer in the deep South. It is really cold here in Savannah too. Glad to hear Randy is using his talent. We are still hoping to see you guys before heading to Texas.

    Dortha

    ReplyDelete