Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, October 24, 2008

An Uneventful Friday

Today was another day of domesticity - what the heck is happening to me?? :) The morning started with a call from my sister, Paula, at 6:15!! She was too funny when I told her what time it was here! She forgot all about the time difference. :) We had a nice chat, though. Then, I went to Curves and came home to my usual morning routine.

I did some work on my cross stitch project. I also printed out a bunch of dulcimer music that I need for one of my groups, Jam N Folks. This is the group that plans to record a CD in late January. I'm pretty excited about that.

This evening we went out to dinner with Roy & Barb. They were in the mood for pizza so we went to a restaurant called Mellow Mushroom. Yeah, I know; the name evokes visuals of the 1960s. :) But, it's just a pizza joint. Pretty good pizza, too. This is the only restaurant I'd ever seen, but Roy & Barb say it's a chain across the south. We had a nice time chatting about the different places we've been, just sharing stories.

Tomorrow we are going to a dulcimer festival in Century, FL at Lake Stone Campground. A lot of our friends are already there, having left earlier this week to camp there. We're just going for the day. It's about 2 hours from here. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so it should be a good day.

Enjoy your weekend! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment