Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Two Days in One!

One post, that is. On my home from Curves this morning I realized I didn't post yesterday!! So sorry, folks. We changed up our routine last night and I guess that threw me off. Let me catch you up on the exciting life of the Guilers . . .

Sunday was a beautiful day, weather-wise; sunny, warm, blue skies, just great. We went to church and came home to relax until the ice cream social at 6pm. The social is a weekly event here at the park. Most everyone comes out for the ice cream social. And last night was special in that there was cake, too! Roy & Barb (our friends) are leaving this Thursday. They've been workamping here since mid-July and are well thought of, so the folks wanted to let them know how much they're appreciated.

After the social, we went up to Bob & Pam's site to sit and chat around a campfire. I just love campfires! J and Heidi joined us after their dinner and we all just enjoyed each other's company and the fire. Finally, the air got just a little too damp so we bid each other good night and wandered home. A great way to end the weekend. :)

Today was very laid back. As I said, I went to Curves, but had nothing else planned for the day. And while the sun was brightly shining, the wind was fiercely blowing. So hard, in fact, it blew our satellite dish over! Thankfully, just a small part broke and Randy was able to buy the part and fix it.

I did make a lot of progress on my cross stitch project which is good. I also finished up putting together a notebook of music for my Tuesday dulcimer group.

After an easy dinner of breakfast - eggs and ham (not green eggs!) - I'm sitting in front of the TV watching Dancing with the Stars and playing on the computer.

What a life! Hope your Monday was a good one. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment