Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Much to Report

VERY slow day here . . . I did get out to Curves this morning and then came back to RV to get ready in case we were going to meet Lins and family at Disney. Turns out they went back to the Magic Kingdom for the day, so we'll meet up at Hollywood Studios tomorrow.

The only other thing we did, or tried to do, was go to the post office to mail our absentee ballots for the upcoming election. Well, this is one of the drawbacks - really, are there any drawbacks???? - to retirement; we totally forgot today was a holiday! It's Columbus Day, but that never dawned on either of us until I walked into the post office and it was closed! Duh! Oh, well. The ballots will get mailed tomorrow.

I am making good progress on my cross stitch project, so that's a good thing. I need to get this one done so I can get started on some Christmas projects.

That's it for us. Take care of each other.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment