- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, cooked
- 1 medium onion, sauteed
- 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle seasoning (or more depending on taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 10 oz can of enchilada sauce
- 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream
On Monday night, I made Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti. It was very good, too! Here's that recipe:
- 1 package spaghetti, broken in half (I used whole wheat spaghetti)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 T diced pimentos (optional)
- 1 can green chiles (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Transfer mixture to a greased 13x9 pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Now, there is a great website, Delicious Divas, where you can find lots of recipes - all tried and true. It is overseen by a friend of mine, Amy. The website is http://deliciousdivas.blogspot.com, check it out!
The rest of the day has been spent listening to the rain on the roof and watching the trees sway with the breeze. We've had a major change in weather; rainy and cool. It's supposed to last through the morning, but then clear. The weekend is looking absolutely gorgeous - 70s and sunshine. Doesn't get much better than that!
Oh, yeah. Congratulations to Marty - he graduated from Basic Training/AIT today out of Fort Knox, KY!! Another young man who has volunteered to serve our country in the Army. Our prayers are with you, Marty! We love you.
That's all I've got. Hope you've had a good day. Until the next time . . .