Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Got the Music in Me!

That's right - we're back to Music Tuesday in our house. :) I go to one of my dulcimer groups, Jam N Folks, on Tuesday mornings and Randy has rehearsal for the Baldwin Pops Orchestra on Tuesday evenings. If music does, indeed, make the world go 'round, then the Guilers are helping it spin! :)

Other than that, the heat and humidity continue and are causing a bit of havoc in my head. Woke up this morning with a migraine, but thankfully between meds and a hot shower, I was able to function. Thank God for air conditioning.

Tomorrow's going to be a paperwork day for me, I think. I've got filing to do and some documents that needing printing so I'll be busy. Probably need to clean the bathroom, too. Such excitment - I can't stand it!

Hope your week is going well! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment