Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Successful Shopping Day

Even though the weather has been really hot, it does make for beautiful skies.
The local Tanger Outlets shopping center was having a sidewalk sale and we needed a couple of things so that was the plan for today - after Curves and breakfast!

Now, most of you know that shopping is about the last thing on my list of things I like to do. But, sometimes ya just gotta. Randy needed to get a gray polo shirt for some of the upcoming Pops concerts and I was along for the ride.

Randy was successful in finding a shirt - $7.50 at Old Navy! Now, that's a find! But, I got lucky, too. There's a Crocs store at this shopping center. I didn't even know Crocs had its own stores! Anyway, their sale was a BOGO, so I got two more pairs of flip flops! I've never owned so many pairs of flip flops in my life - FIVE pairs now. :) But, if Crocs really does go out of business, I'm good.

So, we had a successful morning and got some exercise, too. We walked all over that center and it's a big one! After a couple of hours of walking and shopping, both Randy & I were done. It was time to get home and in the A/C. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment