Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away . . . and It Did!

We were rudely awakened before FIVE AM this morning by the torrential downpour of rain that was hitting the roof of our RV. Now, I love hearing the rain on the roof most times, BUT this was no gentle shower. This was the kind of rain that makes you think you need to start building a boat! Poor Randy was so wide awake he just got up. I had a headache so I just stayed in bed and napped off and on until 6:30 when I planned to get up anyway.

My plan was to get into the routine of going to Curves three times a week and boy, was I ever tempted to bag that idea this morning. Between the headache and the rain I sure didn't feel like going out - especially to exercise! However, I persevered and went. Such a good girl I am.

By mid-morning the rain was gone and the sun was trying to come out. So, I went back out and got my hair trimmed and my monthly mani/pedi. I sure do love that. ;)

Randy & I also went to Best Buy to drop his computer off. Seems the computer's gotten a virus somehow and the anti-virus program on the computer won't get rid of it. The Geek Squad charges $130 to clean a computer of a virus. Isn't that nuts? Oh, well. Gotta get it done.

While we were out, I picked up another pair of Crocs flip flops. These shoes are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. And I heard that Crocs is going out of business so I wanted to get at least one more pair of flops in case that is true.

That pretty much ended our day. Dinner was leftovers - salad for me and meatloaf sandwiches for Randy. Tomorrow is a music day. I'm excited about getting back into playing my dulcimer. Randy has Pops rehearsal tomorrow night. It's good to get back into a routine.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad the rain stopped. THere's not too much noiser than a hard rain on a camper roof!
    Croc flip flops are comfy! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete