Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, October 02, 2009

They Lied . . .

The weather forecast called for an overcast day, with showers and/or thunderstorms. Well, that didn't happen! It was sunny and very, very warm all day! My plan to be lazy and veg all day in the recliner because of the bad weather was foiled.

Okay, no it wasn't. I still never left the rig except for my morning walk. The rest of the day was spent in the recliner reading, cross stitching and watching TV. I wasn't a complete slug, but close. :)

Randy was a busy guy, though. He was outside for a couple of hours continuing with his set-up chores. I did ask if I could help, I just want everyone to know! He didn't take me up on it, but that's not my fault. :)

For dinner we had a yummy meat loaf, salad and Mexican corn bread. It was pretty good, if I do say myself.

Nothing planned for the weekend, except church. Hope your weekend is a good one!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment