Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Uneventful Day

A very laid-back day, today. Ha! I say that like it's unusual! :) I did get myself out of bed this morning and walked for 30 minutes. Well, it was actually just 27 minutes but that's close enough, right?

I went to Jam N Folks today to play music while Randy stayed home to replace the seal in the toilet. Hmmm . . . who got the better deal there, I wonder? :)

The rest of the day was spent in front of the TV and computers. Just the norm around here. Randy's out tonight at Pops rehearsal and I'm watching the Dancing with the Stars results show.

That's it! Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I just got our trailer trailer back from the repair shop...$1400! Ouch! Most will be covered by insurance. I hope my toilet washer is ok!!!

    ReplyDelete