Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Birthday Shout-Out and a Nice Lunch

Today is the birthday of our oldest child! Ginny is 40 years old today!! She and our grandson, Tommy, live in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a picture of Ginny & Randy dancing at Kevin's wedding.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINNY!!!!!!!!!

We had a quiet day for the most part. I didn't go to Curves this morning. I know, I know!! I have been a slacker where exercise is concerned for the last three weeks. When I got up this morning, I just felt yucky. This cold, or whatever it is, just got the best of me today. I just lounged in my recliner all morning, watching TV and playing on the computer. Once I took my shower I did feel a lot better, but still not 100%. I just wish the cold would either go away or get worse so I could go to the doc and get some drugs. This in-between thing is a pain!

We did go out for a late lunch/early dinner with Dick & Pat this afternoon. Pat had 2 for 1 coupons for Ruby Tuesday's, so we got a REAL dinner! :) Randy got the sirloin steak meal and I got the Shrimp Trio. It was all very yummy.

After dinner we took ride over to another RV park where Wendyl & Tiffany are camped. They are friends of Dick & Pat from Oklahoma. We met them last year when they spent a couple of months down here. They just got in this week and will be here for a while. I'm glad we got to see them before we leave in a few weeks. We had a nice visit with them and hope to do something together before we take off.

We ended the evening with dessert at Dick & Pat's. Pat had made a scrumptious pineapple cream pie and shared it with us. Great way to end the night!

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous... recliners, shrimp dinner, pineapple cream pie?! I want your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm with AmyB. JEALOUS! Mostly of the weather.

    Feel better Friend!

    ReplyDelete