Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Planning for Our Trip Out West

It got cold last night! When I got up at 6:45 this morning, it was only 33 degrees! So, I won't be gloating over our weather for awhile, I guess. :)

Had my quiet time and got out the door to go to Curves. This cold/cough/whatever-it-is-that-won't-go-away doesn't help my workout. I just didn't have the energy I usually have. I still managed to work up a sweat, but felt a little crappy afterward. Oh, well. It'll go away eventually. Or it'll get worse. Either way it'll be gone.

I spent most of the day tweaking our upcoming trip. I've been looking forward some different campgrounds in California, trying the get the best bang for our buck. I finally settled on the two I think will work best. I even made reservations at the one just outside of Los Angeles. Boy, those California campgrounds are expensive! The rest of the trip is pretty much in place. This is going to be a great trip, though. We are going to see so much; the five months will go by in a flash, I'm sure.

I also found out that my sister is going to be in LA the same time we are. Her son lives there so she's going to combine her visit with him and hang out with us, too. I am so excited!!

Tomorrow I've got a dulcimer gig and then dinner at the clubhouse. Should be a good day.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment