Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Not Much Different

Well, so far, 2009 is not very different from 2008! :)

Today I went with Lindsay to meet a girlfriend and her two kids for lunch at a McDonald's with a play area. I am SO glad we didn't have those when my kids were little! While it's a great idea in theory - a place for the kids to play and get some of that massive energy out of their systems - there's also a lot of crying involved, and sometimes it's the kids! :) When it's time to go home, nobody ever wants to stop playing, of course.

The good part was that Lindsay and her friend, Lindsay, got to see each other and touch base for a bit. They hadn't been able to do much of that during the holidays. Also, Reagan got to play with her buddy, Mani. So, it was worth it after all.

This evening Randy & I are babysitting while Jason & Lindsay went out for some adult time with two couples from the neighborhood. We got some one-on-one time with Reagan which is always a good thing! I love to sit with Reagan during quiet time, right before bed. We cuddle while we watch one of her shows and I love it!!

Now, it's quiet except for the washing machine. We're watching SciFi Channel and just relaxing.

Tomorrow promises to be a crazy, wonderful day. We're celebrating Christmas with my side of the family and it's always nuts. I am excited to see my folks, my sister and bro-in-law, and all my nieces and nephews.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment