Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Getting Back to the Routine

Spent the day getting back into a routine. I didn't set my alarm last night 'cause I was looking forward to a good night's sleep in my own bed. And I got it. I slept 'til 6:40 this morning! That's late for me. I had my quiet time. (I'm reading the Bible in chronological order this year - check out the icon on the left side of the blog for more info!) Then, I went to Curves - man, I sure can tell when I haven't been for a few days. Last time I went was a week ago in PA.

Back home after Curves, I had my coffee and computer time. Then we got ourselves together for a grocery run. I had made up a list and menu for the month last night, so off we went. A couple hours later we were home and done for the day.

That was it. I did take a nap this afternoon. I haven't felt great for the last few days, caught a cold while up in PA and I just can't shake it. Guess it'll run its course eventually.

Tomorrow's a dulcimer day. Looking forward to that, I missed playing these past couple of weeks.

Until the next time . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment