Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Bragging


I haven't shared too many pictures lately of our grandkids. So, I thought I'd take a paragraph or two and brag a little. Tommy is almost 10 years old (AAHHH! How did that happen?) and lives in Colorado with his mom, Ginny. We've had a tough time getting pictures from Ginny - she takes more videos than she does pictures. But, my nagging has paid off! He started playing basketball this year and, apparently, is pretty good. His team has won their first two games and Tommy contributed a few points to the last one! Way to go, Tommy! Here he is in action (he's #50):



Reagan lives in Pennsylvania and has been hit by the snowstorm in that area. Lins got some good pictures of her playing in it and the requisite hot chocolate after. Isn't she too cute?



Okay, enough bragging. On to the exciting events of our day. :)

I started my day at Curves again. Three days in a row - YAY me! Then it was back home to get ready for another dulcimer gig. This one was for a seniors group at Fairhope Methodist Church. We were a bit disorganized - Pat, Ruth & I got there an HOUR early!! We thought we were supposed to be there at 10:30 ready to play at 10:45, when it was an hour later we were to arrive. Oh, well. We sat and played anyway for our own enjoyment. Finally, a few other folks showed up and we were served lunch and then played for another half hour.

While I was gone, Randy worked around the RV and wiped the truck down. I had gotten it dirty this morning when I drove to and from Curves. Aren't I horrible??? Getting the truck dirty. How dare I! :)

The rest of the afternoon was spent as usual, relaxing in front of the TV. Randy did run out and get one of our propane tanks filled. But, the afternoon turned gray and it was a good reason to veg in the recliner. Of course, we need no "good" reason to do that - we just do it!

Now, it's about time for American Idol, so I gotta run. Can't miss all that great talent just waiting to be discovered. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment: