Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

An At-home Day

I just can't get up the gumption to do much of anything. And Randy isn't any better, either! ;) We are two slugs.

Randy had kind of an excuse – he was up at 5:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so he got up and came downstairs. That's enough to make you drag the rest of the day.

I have no excuse, other than this cold that's hanging on. I slept until 7:30 this morning! That's late for me. And the thermometer when I got up read 29*!! UGH! So, I decided it was much too cold to get out to Curves right away. I had a cup of coffee and checked out what my Facebook buddies were up to since last night.

About 9:00 it had warmed up enough that I had no more excuse not to go to Curves. So, I got myself out the door. I think I've finally found the best way to get there. The two times I've gone, I've taken different routes. It's about 14 miles away and I think I've found the most direct route. Good for me. :)

Randy continued his laziness while I was out exercising. :) When I got home, I dug out the Christmas presents we've purchased to do an inventory. Then, I updated my list so we know what else we need to buy.

I finished up writing our Christmas cards today as well. The afternoon was spent watching some TV while Randy napped.

Once Randy woke up, I got him to get the Christmas tree out and we put it up. It looks cute sitting on the kitchen table. We hung all four of our ornaments – hahahaha! We need to find some little ornaments for it. I'll take a picture once we do.

Other than that, all I did was make dinner. As I write this, baked ziti is in the oven. This is one of Randy's favorites. Our daughter, Lindsay, makes it and he loves it. It's a good meal for leftovers, too.

That's it from Hardeeville! Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about your cold hanging on. I am going in to my 3rd week and still have a cough. I talked to my daughter last night, and she says everyone is having trouble getting rid of their colds this season. Take care...

    ReplyDelete