Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Low Key Day

The plan was for me to go to Curves this morning and then to WalMart to pick up a few things. Didn't turn out quite that way. I woke up feeling a bit lousy so I just couldn't get myself to Curves.

We still needed to go to WalMart, so Randy went with me. We got what we needed and came back home.

The rest of the day I've just lounged in my recliner, reading and computering. Randy did much the same. I also took a three hour nap!! I haven't done that in ages. Guess I needed it. Wonder if I'll sleep tonight?

I did make dinner tonight – chicken, ham & rice casserole.

Now, we're settled in for a night of comedies and CSI. Like I said – a low key day. :)

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Low key is good, especially if you are not feeling 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite kind of day and I plan on having quite a few of them this winter. Not the sick part, the nap part... :)

    ReplyDelete