Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Another Busy Day

I am on a roll! Two productive days in a row. What is up with that?? :)

This morning was music for three hours. We played lots of different songs and had a good time. This is a great group of musicians who are up for most anything.

I also found out that we have been invited back to Live Oak Nursing Home. They would like us to come on a regular basis. Isn't that cool! So, now we've got to have a couple of rehearsals so we can smooth out the performance a bit. But, I am excited to be able to do this for these folks.

From music I met Susan for lunch at Cracker Barrel. We both needed to go to Michael's and CB just happens to be right there, too. Isn't that convenient. :) We had a good lunch (is there any other kind at CB??) and even better conversation.

I was successful at Michael's, finding some good buys. Susan also found bargains. So, we were both happy shoppers.

While I was out, Randy enjoyed a quiet day at home. I think he really enjoys those!

This evening we had dinner with Darrell & Judy and Mike & Peggy. This was a “travel day” dinner as Mike & Peggy have just arrived at the Plantation. It was so good to see them. As usual, we had a fun time together. Looking forward to more!

And I MUST remember the camera! It's been forever since I've taken pictures and posted them on the blog. Sorry, folks.

Randy's out tonight at Pops rehearsal. So, I'm getting some quiet time today, too. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment